Dietary Business Intelligence Pvt. Ltd. doing business as ConfluxHR (“ConfluxHR”, “we”, “us”, and terms of similar meanings) provides this website (in these terms, we refer to this site and any successor sites, the “Site”), to you subject to the following terms and conditions of usage (these “Terms”): Before using the Site, please read these Terms carefully. You agree to these Terms, as well as all policies and guidelines that are incorporated into these Terms, when you access or use the Site. You may not use this Site if you don’t agree to all Terms. The term “you”, refers to you, the viewer or user of our Web Site.
Acceptance Of Agreement
You agree to these terms and conditions when you create an account on the Site.
- Provide accurate, current, and complete information (“Registration Data”) as requested by Site registration forms
- Keep your password secure
- Maintain and promptly update your Registration Data and any other information that you provide to ConfluxHR in order to keep it current, accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- Accept all risks associated with unauthorized access to your Registration Data or any other information that you provide us. All activity on your ConfluxHR Account is your responsibility. You also have to pay all ConfluxHR charges.
Any payment initiated or completed to DBI Account is non-refundable. Refund obligations are subjected to the nature of the business deal. However, we declare the payments for our services as non-refundable.
Copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, including intellectual property, protect the content, organization, graphics and design of the Site. Except as permitted by this agreement, you are prohibited from copying, redistributing, using, or publishing any of these matters or any portion of the Site. Copyrighted works of third parties may be found on some of the sites’ content.
ConfluxHR software and website are registered service marks. Other company and product names that are mentioned on this Site could be trademarks of their respective owner.
Limited License; Permitted Uses
A non-exclusive, nontransferable, and revocable license is granted to you
- This Agreement must be followed in order to gain access to and use the Site.
- You may use the Site only for personal, internal, and non-commercial purposes
- You may print off discrete information only for your internal, personal, and non-commercial use, provided you keep all copyrights and other policies.
You may only use the services provided by us through this Site. They may not be resold, leased or provided in any other manner to anyone.
User Prohibitions and Restrictions
The following restrictions and prohibitions apply to your license for accessing and using the Site, as well as any information, documents or materials (collectively “Content and Material”):
- Copy, print, (except for the limited purpose stated in this agreement), republished, display, transmit, transmit, rent, lease or loan any form or method all or any portion the Site or any Content and Material retrieved from it
- Using Site and any materials from it to create, or as a component, any information storage and retrieval system or database, information base or similar resource (in whatever media now exist or hereafter developed), for commercial distribution. This includes sale, lease, rental or subscription.
- Create compilations or derivative works from any Content or Materials on the Site
- Use Content or Materials on the Site in any way that might infringe any copyrights, intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, or property rights of us or third parties.
- Any portion of the Site can be accessed via the Internet or other technology that is available now or in the future
- Remove, decompile and disassemble any Site software. Use any network monitoring or discovery software for Site architecture determination.
- Use any manual or automatic process to extract information from the Site
- Use the Site to gather information or transmit it
- unsolicited commercial email
- Email that uses headers, invalid domain names or other deceptive means of addressing
- Unsolicited phone calls or facsimile transmissions
- Use the Site in a way that is contrary to any applicable state or national law regarding email, facsimile transmissions, or telephone solicitations
- Export or re-export the Site, any portion thereof, and any software accessible on or through it, in violation the export control laws of India
Linking with the Site
You can link our website only if you are eligible as per the conditions enlisted below:
- You must not remove or obscure by framing or any other means, advertisements, copyright notices, or other notices on this Site.
- Your site is not involved in illegal or pornographic activity
- You must immediately cease linking to the Site upon our request
Sponsorships and advertising may be included on the Site. Sponsors and advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted to be included on the Site is correct and in compliance with applicable laws. We cannot be held responsible for any illegality, inaccuracy, or problem in advertiser’s and sponsor’s materials. ConfluxHR website and software has the authority to deny any advertisement that seems inappropriate to them.
Corrections, Errors and Changes
We don’t warrant or represent that the Site is free from errors, viruses, or other harmful components or that any defects will be fixed. The Site does not guarantee that information will be accurate, reliable, timely, or otherwise reliable. We reserve the right to modify the website at any given time, without notice. We reserve the right to modify or remove any content, information, or documents appearing on this Site at our sole discretion.
Third Party Content
Sites may contain third-party content. These links may allow you to access them. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any errors, misstatements or defamation of law, defamation or omissions, falsehoods, obscenity or profanity in any statements, opinions, representations, or any other content on the Site. The opinions and information contained in third-party content are solely the author’s thoughts and do not necessarily reflect our beliefs.
We reserve the right not to investigate any complaints or violations of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and defend us, our partners, officers, directors and employees, successors and assigns, third-party suppliers of information, documents, attorneys and advertisers (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) from any liability loss, claim, expense, including reasonable attorney fees, resulting from your violation of this Agreement and/or use of the Site.
The information, content, and documents available from or through this site are provided “As is,” “As available,” with all faults, and all warranties expressed or implied are disclaimed. This includes, but not limited to, the disclaimer of any implied warranties merchantability and fitness to a particular purposes. Services and information may contain problems, errors, or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties are not liable to you for your use of any information or services. The negation and limitation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. This site, the products, services documents, information and documents presented, would not be provided if such limitations were not in place. You are not eligible to obtain any advice or information from us through this site or otherwise. All responsibility and liability for damages caused about viruses contained in the electronic files containing a form, or document, is disclaimed.
You agree that you are responsible to all material submitted and that it is your responsibility.
Third-Party Merchant Policy
While you are on Merchant sites, all rules, policies (including privacy policies), and operating procedures will apply. Merchants are responsible for any information you provide to us. Both Merchants and we are independent contractors. Neither party is authorized to make representations or commit any other way.
Statements for Site
Forward-looking statements may be made on the Site regarding our prospects, strategies, financial performance, future economic performance, and demand for our products and services. These statements are based on a variety of assumptions and estimates that are subject to substantial uncertainties. Many of these uncertainties are beyond our control. Forward-looking statements are those that fall within the safe harbors of securities law. This Site and any information it contains do not constitute an offer to sell securities or a solicitation thereof. The information herein is not intended to be or shall be deemed to have been incorporated in any securities-related filings.
Links to Other Web Sites
We can have links from other website links. The content, accuracy, opinions, or content of such Web pages are beyond our control. We have not reviewed, monitored, or verified their accuracy or completeness. Our inclusion of any linked site on our site does not mean that we approve or endorse the site. You do so at your own risk if you leave our Site to access these third-party websites.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
We respect intellectual property rights of others and ask that you do the same. Please let us know if you feel that copyright infringement has occurred in the way you believe your work was copied.
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized by the owner to act for the copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed
- On the Site, you can find a description of the location where the material you claim is infringing. Your address, telephone number and email address.
- You will declare that you are certain that the disputed use of the copyright owner’s copyright is not authorized by its agent or the law
- Under penalty of perjury, you will make a statement that the information in your Notice is correct and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized by the copyright owner to act for them.
Use the contact form on this site to reach us.
Press Releases and Information
This Site includes information and press releases regarding us. This information and any press releases are not subject to any obligation or duty. We do not endorse information about companies other than our press releases.
You agree to adhere to all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining your use of the Site, the Content, and Materials.
This Agreement shall be considered as if it were executed in Bhubaneswar, India. It shall be governed and construed according to the laws of India. This agreement will limit all actions. This Agreement’s language shall be taken to reflect its fair meaning, and not as a statement of intent. In the event of an acquisition or sale, this Agreement and any incorporated agreements as well as your information could be automatically transferred by us to a third-party at our sole discretion. If any portion of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, it shall be interpreted in accordance with applicable law. The remaining parts shall continue to be valid and in effect. This Agreement will prevail if any content or information on the Site is inconsistent or in conflict with it. This Agreement does not allow us to waive any provision or the right to enforce it. Any termination of this Agreement will not affect our rights under the Agreement.